- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:75,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2001 (revised 2003)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes: Jefferson National Forest; Wytheville, Galax, Marion, Damascus and Abingdon; Lewis Fork, Little Dry Run and Little Wildon Creek wilderness areas; Appalachian National Scenic Trail, Virginia Creeper Trail, Virginia Highlands and Iron Mountain Horse trails; Grayson Highlands, Hungry Mother, and New River Trail state parks.